Tuesday, February 10

Quality. That's what we stand for here at the Midnight Mailman Show (It's for Fun and Learning). Only the best for our kids, that's our goal, motto, etc.

So here's what I'm gonna do for you kids. As you can plainly see I'm wearing nothing but my turqouise bathrobe and my big rubber boots. Mr. Happy Puppet Head will now follow me outside with a camera, and you can all watch me run naked in front of the studio on the big projector screen.

Cue the music... okay, okay, I know it's going to be cold, and if my mom knew she'd probably ask me why I'm about to do this, maybe even try to convince me not to for various mom reasons, but she doesn't have to know about this.

And the lesson here kids, is sometimes when you're at home and kind of sad from being alone, a little energetic outside nudity can do wonders.

No comments: