Saturday, May 1

I present to you The Midnight Mailman Show's poet laureate, Bradley Bailey. We'll be reading his short poem simpley entitled, "Wind."

**********
"Wind"

Wind... what the fuck?


******************
Mr. Bailey is an accomplished poet, having written many of them that we here at the show think are really great. He's an actor on some commercials and tv, makes puppet shows, and plays songs on his guitar.

He has been quoted as saying, "You know, it's plants that got me into classical music," and "Remember that cucumber? You know, I ate it.... and I cried...." Together we once held a funeral for his best friend who was a tomato. He had rolled over it in in his sleep and crushed it. He is a brilliant, brilliant human being.

We'll see more of his work in the future, I promise.

No comments: