Tuesday, May 4

Howie the little girl asks the Hot Dog vendor "Have you seen a severed head and a woman wearing all red?"

and the hot dog vendor woman says "sure, they came by here just a little while ago. She bought almost all my hotdogs. i've never seen anyone dislocate their jaw to swallow 60 hotdogs all at once before, and i've been in this business for a long time."

"Did the head have any hot dogs?"

"Yeah, it was weird. When she was done she chewed up one hot dog and spit it into its mouth."

"No."

"That's what I'm saying. Some sick shit you see working a stand like this."

"Did they say where they were going?"

"Yeah, some museum. I'm not nosey, but I like to conversate with my customers. Makes the job interesting. They wanted to see the dinosaurs or paintings or something. I forget. "

Howie scrunches her eyes up at the sky, thinking hard.

"You want a hot dog, little girl?"

"Which way to the museuem?"

No comments: