Friday, March 26

A CARTOON!
**********
Arpit and Bloodbath the Pirate Captain in
BUILD A ROBOT FAMILY DAY!



Arpit and Bloodbath are standing outside their apartment complex. They are looking over the fine family they have built for their lonely widow neighbor, Mrs. Dickenson. They built a dad with a beard, a cute little girl missing her two front teeth, and the cool teenage son who means well but is always getting into trouble.

The dad opens his mouth wide and a recording from inside his head says "I love you, honey bunny."

"It's weird." says Bloodbath

"What? What's so weird about a happy family?" aks Arpit.

"I didn't know I couldn't do that," says the recording in the teenage robot's face.

"They're being clever. Just like on tv." says Arpit.

"Fine. But it's weird and you're going to scare that poor woman."

"Nuh uh."

"I wuv you, mommy," says the recording in the cute little girl's face. "I wuv you, mommy."

"I didn't know I couldn't do that."

"I love you, honey bunny."

"I didn't know I couldn't do that."

"I wuv you, mommy." Sparks begin to shoot out of the little girl's mouth and nostrils. "I wuv you, mommy." She falls face-forwards onto the pavement, still spitting sparks. "I wuv you, mommy. I wuv you, mommy. I wuv you, mommy."

"What? Stop looking at me like that." says Arpit as he picks the girl up and sets her back on her feet. The sparks soon quiet down.

"Look, her lips are all black and burnt," says Bloodbath. "You can't give them to the old woman like that."

"Whatever, man. Love conquers all. Even burnt up little girl robot lips. Trust me."








No comments: