Thursday, February 17



XTX and Bicyclemark are now inducted into our Hall of Favorite People We've Never Even Met.

They leave notes for us almost every single time. So they get drawings made of them.

And a story. Here goes.

**********************

INT. POWDER STORE - NIGHT

The store is dark and dirty. Powder is everywhere. Old ladies wallow in it, primping and porking their wrinkles.

HER
I'll leave this store when I damn
well am out of powder.

HIM
I'll leave, too. I hurry no lady.

HER
We are in love.

HIM
And I never stop the spinning.

HER
Okay, I have enough powder.

HIM
Quick, sneak some under your lids,
the janitor isn't looking.

HER
He never looks.

HIM
Yeah, he thinks cleaning
dirt is too funny.

HER
That's the old style. When there
were children who are now old. Like
Janitor over there.

HIM
Okay, now we left the Powder Store.

HER
Which button is it?

HIM
The Formula Lemon Unruley Chatter Hatter.

HER
Oh, sure. I found it.

Ignition was what.

Yes.

On Mars.

(The janitor thought it was funny to clean dirt.)

Thor Endur.

************************

No comments: