Wednesday, April 20

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I have recently aquired a job, one of those full time ones. So whereas in the past several months the quality of this site has been lacking due to adequate internet access, it is now falling behind due to being a responsible grownup.

So here's the deal: I'm going to try to post only once a week. Monday morning sounds good to me. This way that one post will be really good with lots of good pictures. And you won't keep checking back for days at a time to find nothing new.

Every monday.

And we'll start over with this Tolbert Wigsby/Mr. Happy Puppet Head sickness story. It'll be good, I just need to spend some time on it.

P.S.
I'm also working on a Roboctopus cartoon show. I think you're really going to like it. We're recording the dialogue in the next couple of weeks, so it'll be a little while after that before we get it all animated. And then more big ideas after that one.

Monday.

END OF AUTHOR'S NOTE.

No comments: