Wednesday, November 15



At Captain Picklewhiskers School for Goons, Creeps, Lowlifes, Monsters, Mutants, Villains, Criminals, Crooks, and the All-Around Bad, Jennifer tells Sarah and Manny a secret.

"Jeremy's going to clean all the bathrooms tonight," she says. "Him and some guys. Don't tell anyone I told you."

"That's nice of him," says Sarah. "The bathrooms are disgusting here."

"Yeah! They're the worst!" Jennifer wiggles her tentacles in excitement. "But don't tell. Jeremy's my friend and I don't want him to get in trouble." She squiggles away.

"I don't understand..." says Manny, adjusting his already straight tie.

"Me niether. This place is crazy. Let's go home."

They try to leave, but they can't figure out how to get over the pit of Razor Spikes blocking their way.

1 comment:

Fan-o-mail said...

I dig these kids. They are deep. Not in an annoying way.