Tuesday, March 9

Click Me

Here are a couple more stills (hover over to toggle between the two) from the comic I'm working on.

I'd like to talk about my process in making this, but I'm not really sure where to start. I draw it mostly in photoshop using a wacom tablet, everything except for some thumbnail sketches to outline the scenes. I'm getting much better at using it, but it still isn't as easy as a real pencil, at least as far as making lines go. But it's so easy to erase, which I do a lot of.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you commit an error. I can defend the position.

MidnightMailman said...

please continue.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Bret said...

That's actually pretty Dang funny

Fan-O-Mail said...

I think you need to hook up with this anonymous person, they said they are an author, a webmaster, a health trainer, a mentor and they know all about the elusive "blackhat"... just saying, wouldn't hurt to set up an interview...

Fan-O-Mail said...

Special Birthday Post? :)